von Hertzen Consulting has over 10 years experience in the mining, mining equipment and engineering areas with multiple global companies in this field. Today the company is working on preparing a Prefeasibility Study for the Tulikivi Oy Suomussalmi Talc deposit.
- Strategic Consulting within Base Industry Sector.
- Business & Corporate Development, especially in emerging markets.
- Change Management and Continuous Improvement programmes linked to global operations, acquisitions and mergers.
- Global Marketing / Sales activities and global customer relationships.
- Consulting and advisory role in due diligence process, Strategy development and set up of joint ventures.
- Creating entry and sourcing strategies for Europe.
Special Focus Areas
Partnership & Alliance Concepts
Strong focus on how to deepen and strengthen the relationships between customer/supplier value chains.
Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Romania, Spain and the Nordic area
Developing entry strategy and implementing operational business plans, both green and brown field, including Profit & Loss responsibility.
Management of multiple project groups, ensure professional follow-up, manning, base-lining and development of necessary tools for measuring achieved synergy benefits.
Mining and Mining equipment
Long term experience in the global mining world, especially in Europe and CIS countries, mine operations and close relationships with the equipment suppliers.